Monday, June 13, 2011

:: today ::


today, I am..

::looking at some really sweet photos of my family yesterday (will post those soon!)

::being inspired to write and post more about our days here, after finding out that you can make your blog into a yearly book to keep, from here. So excited, thanks Meaghann!

::marveling at some beautiful blogs that inspire me to become more creative

::smiling as I watch the kids enjoy their first homegrown strawberry (yes! finally one that made it past the critters!)

::carrying my littlest love around in the sling, always

::laughing at myself, as I try to answer some of the new questions my curious little three year old is asking

::spending the day "catching up" around the house (if there is such a thing..)

::checking the mail as soon as it gets delivered for our very special arrival

::feeling a little tired from only 4 hours of sleep, but also motivated to start putting together some plans and projects for this summer

::hoping my baby will feel the same way soon, so I can get some rest before the others wake up

::appreciating all this sunshine, finally

::loving how water can turn into a morning of fun for two energetic toddlers

::thinking homemade pomegranate kefir popsicles might be just what we need to make for this day spent at home

::wishing you a wonderful start to your week too