Friday, August 5, 2011

little toes

If there's one thing I've learned being a mama to three so close, is that sometimes you have to let the little things go. Tasks such as sewing up all the little feet in your baby's hammy down pajamas somehow fall short on the priority list. Really there are so many other more creative projects to focus on. And it's a good thing I thought so, because otherwise I would never have known what a great toy those little toes can be, especially when we were on a very long airplane ride. Avery thinks those little toes are just the funniest thing and the greatest teething toy. Thinking about it, I'd say I'm starting to actually like seeing those little toes poking through and might be sad to sew them up. It's the little things now isn't it?


Another toy our little monkey just loves is the "how to book". Madilyn Rose received this as a gift from her great aunt Joyce and it has been the first book all by babies have played with. Toes and a book and this baby is set!