Thursday, September 29, 2011

hello again!

It's us all the way from Virginia! Wow it has been an adventurous week for sure. Our internet was setup late last night, so we are slowly becoming connected to the world outside of our new little town and I will post lots more in the coming days. For now, I wanted to share a little part of what I see looking out my kitchen window.
.
Here is the same shot out my kitchen window this morning at sunrise. James and I just sit with our morning tea/coffee really feeling the stillness and slowness of the morning, remembering exactly why we are on this adventure of ours.
Photos really don't to justice to the moment, but it's at least it's something we can share with all our family and friends back home, lots more to come.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday and a lovely and relaxing weekend, missing you all.