Friday, December 30, 2011

baby



Did you guess? That baby is me, back in 1986!

My parents sent us a zip drive with some of my baby/childhood pics on it and we got to look at them on Christmas. Madilyn loved seeing them, "mama that's you when you were a little girl just like me!" as her face lit up, so fun!
And it was sweet to see a little of my babies in my own pictures. We've seen lots of James' baby photos and how much both the boys look like him, so it was good to know mama is in the mix somewhere too.
This last one here is me at about 3 years with my most favorite doll, Lily. I took her everywhere for a long long time and still have her to this day out in a box in the garage. I hope to one day get her fixed up a bit and let Madilyn play with her, I know she would be over the moon about it. And looking back, I think it was so awesome of my parents to let me take photos in the studio with my doll in coordinating outfits, just love it!