Thursday, December 1, 2011

it's that time



It's that time of year again, December is here and for me that means Christmas cheer is in the air. Advent calendars start today and our sweet little elf on the Shelf Fred is back and has made his grand entrance this morning, love the giggles he brings each morning, so happy we get to do that 23 more times this year.

Typically it's also crunch time for all my crafty projects that usually have a Christmas Eve deadline. I've always tried to have at least one homemade gift under the tree from mama for each of my babes. This year I have not started or even planned a thing, mostly because, we'll unpacking has taken quite the priority, along with other housing uncertainties (and yes there are STILL boxes..and many of them!) But I have to say it just wouldn't feel right to have nothing homemade under that tree and my sewing itch is coming on stronger than ever. So with that in mind, I think this afternoon would be the perfect time to get that must needed crafting/sewing space set-up, even if it means putting the baby's bed in the closet. Priorities, right?

Happy December to all our family and friends!