
Wanted to wish all our family and friends a Merry Christmas from the Abrams Family. Passing on a few more smiles and giggles we took this morning to brighten your day. These kids I tell you, are just plain funny and lovable. 



And we have a very very excited little 3 year old girl, who can hardly contain herself with the thought of Santa Claus, his elves and reindeer visiting our house on Christmas Eve "in two more naps and one more bedtime, then he will be here mama!"we are keeping the calendar very up to date!
I do love the joy, wonder and magic this time of year brings, despite how busy busy it can be. I am trying my very best to keep this year simple and special, doing things that are really meaningful and leaving out all the rest. It's hard not to get caught up with the to do lists and have to's, but I think the biggest gift I can give these sweet babes of mine is to have a calm and present mama through these times and in that I think our days will be even more full of love, laughter and the memories we will keep.
Had to share the outtakes, seriously these kids are so fun!







