









James and the older kiddos spent some time a few weeks ago building our family a train table. It was so sweet to see them all working together in the garage and I love the way it turned out! I was never really impressed with the one's you find in stores now a days, mostly the wood just wasn't my style, but James hit it right on the nose with this one. Love how he antiqued it with the vintage stain and marks throughout, it looks loved already and I'm sure it will be for many years to come. The kids had a blast making all those hammer marks too, how fun is it to bang something up on purpose! The table is also super sturdy and durable, just in case anyone decides to stand and jump on the table, one certain boy in mind with that! I think this has also jump started James into thinking what else he can make out of wood for the house, so excited to see what comes next. What an awesome daddy these kids have!