Think our moment of the week got snagged this morning and it was too fun not to share. These are the kind of memories I want them to remember and even if they don't, they can look back at these pics and remember how crazy (and awesome!) their mama was, oh pure coolness right here.





I find myself walking down our super steep stairs several times a day thinking if only they were carpet and I had a sled, seriously, I'd be all over it. So, this morning I tried to make something fun of it and it didn't take much to be a huge hit for these monkeys. Even Avery got excited and hyper hearing all the screaming and laughing from the other two. And after hours of fun, I hear something about sharks and barracudas and footsteps running and they are off again..never a dull moment and we love it that way.










