I took the boys to downtown a few weeks ago to check out the train station and some old trains they have set up. We ended up walking around, talking to people, finding all sorts of cool things to climb on, giving Avery his first lollipop (which he was soo excited about!) and taking pictures here and there along the way. I'm going to warn you now, this may be my longest post ever! I cannot pick my favorites from that morning, just can't, mostly because I'm biased and every single one just seems so cute and full of personality, so as always, I just post them all. A lot of them remind me of photos of my grandpa when he was a little boy, they look a little old fashioned and boyish, with their adorable vintage caps on, a few of these will definitely be going up in our house, once I can pick which ones I like that is..gosh I love these boys!









































