My latest sewing project was a little tie onsie for Mr. Avery. I've been looking at ideas for making the boys some ties for Easter and thought I'd make Avery a little something now. I used the leftover sling fabric from his monkey and wool from his birthday crown. I was planning to sew the whole tie to the shirt, but then thought it might be kind of fun to have it hanging there like a real tie would. I think it's cute and James and I could not stop laughing watching Avery march around the house wearing a tie like he was ready for his first meeting.
The onsie I bought was 24 months and I think it would fit and hang a bit better if the shirt had actually fit him, hopefully by this summer it will fit more snug.
What a little hunk model he is..











