This is what I had to work with in the back!
Luckily with this girls smile, she can rock just about any haircut and still look sweet and adorable. We blended it and tried to give her a bob/a-line type deal and I don't think we are too far off, considering. Plus it's just hair and will grow back.
And this story gets better! With her hair now short, it made Jesse's hair look even longer. I love Jesse's beautiful beach blonde curls, love love love. But almost everywhere we went people would comment on my pretty twin girls..and I could tell he was starting to understand that and kept asking for a haircut like daddy's. So, today I gave in and let daddy take him to the barber to get a big boy haircut. Both daddy and Jesse were overjoyed.
He gave Ellie some kisses and mama some smiles and was on his way..
And my baby boy came home with some cute little BOY spikes! Now daddy has a mini me and Jesse has what my family calls an Odle haircut. He hardly looks like the same child and it still shocks me every time I look at him, but it's growing on me to see more of that sweet chunky face now and I'm happy he loves it. (plus lucky for me, his hair grows faster than anyone I know :))
their lovin' the new summer do's!