Thursday, July 19, 2012

mama and me

Our littlest man Avery! Can't believe he is going to be 17 months this weekend. He is SO busy and funny to watch. I'm planning to take some nice pics of him this weekend (if he will cooperate), but thought we were due for some mama and me pics. I have a kissing photo of Jes and I when he was about a year on my night table that I adore. I finally found my tripod again since moving at the end of last summer and thought I'd attempt to get a similar one with my man Ave. He's a little older and now at the age you have to be really fast, he gave me 6 pics before he was ready for something new, but I think the second one down might be close enough. Thought I'd share!





After seeing Avery and I taking a few pics, the other kiddos wanted to be apart of the action, so we took a few more before we were off for a morning bike ride!







They are all growing up so fast!