The littles were all sick last week, so we had to cancel all our plans and playdates and we were homebodies for a while. Staying home is only fun for so long and I remembered that our favorite place had just reopened for fall, so one morning we headed out for some much needed fun. I figured there wouldn't be many people around since school is in session now and I was right, we saw no humans only a farmer driving by, which was perfect. I still think the best cure for a cold is some fresh air, vitamin D and open spaces and this did just that. It was such a calm and relaxing morning, glad we can enjoy this place again. We also found the baby cow Daisy in a new pasture, she's getting so big.
"sshhheeeep!!!"
sick and still all smiles (and yes big sis did another hair cut job, this time on Jes and right in the front)
the I did it face, very proud
farm girl back in action
"he really licked me"
baby and berries
After seeing his brother pee behind a tree, Ave decided he would do it too. pulled it all down himself..too cute.
exploring the empty creek
and feeding Daisy one more time on our way out
can't bet a morning full of sunshine and nature