8 weeks or so to go for the littlest guy! Feels like it's all flying by way too fast, but we're looking forward to meeting "the baby brother in the tummy", as they all have been saying. Jesse woke up early from his nap yesterday so we decided with this awesome weather we'd take some 7 month belly pics together. He was really busy looking for bugs, but I did get him to take a few with me.
And I had to share these last two.. Jesse asked if he could take a few of me all by himself. He said no smiling only serious face (which I am really no good at doing with a cute little boy holding up a big camera chubby fingers ready to go, but I was able to somewhat hold in my smile) The focus is pretty good, thinking I may have a little photographer in the making!