Madilyn and I had SO much fun this year taking some five year old pics of her, we have a few more to take this week and weekend and then I'll share them here. Loving that happy girls smile.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
five
Every year the day before one of my babies turns another year older I get sentimental. feeling like they've grown too fast and reminiscing about the years that have passed, looking at pictures, remembering them at different stages, ages and thinking about who they've become. It's a crazy little journey to travel down for me and today was probably the toughest yet. Five. Five whole years since that sweet little girl was placed in our arms for the very first time, it's crazy. And even though I feel like it's gone by faster than it should have, I love every bit of who that little newborn has become. Madilyn is such a spark to our lives. Her smile will light up any room and her passion for people is amazing. She's a lover for sure, spunky, sweet and full of curiosity and kindness. We're so blessed to have her as a part of our family and so excited to spend her 5th birthday with her tomorrow, doing all the things we know she loves. Happy birthday baby girl.