Madilyn at her preschool Christmas performance. She was a sheep and was so cute singing up on stage.
Opening the back door to this! Paws were full of mud too, miss Ellie Mae LOVES the rain!
The kiddos enjoying a trip to the farm.
Madilyn's alone date to see the lion king in San Francisco with mama and daddy.It was nice to have that special time with her and the show was amazing.
Some brotherly love, digging for bugs, holding hands and riding a bike together. Hard to believe in 1 month the Abrams boys will go from 2 to 3!
Getting everything ready for Santa and the reindeer, it was so cute to watch the excitement this year.
Little blurry, but everything still and quiet Christmas morning before the crew is awake. Santa brought the warmest wool slippers this year, they have already been worn and loved a lot. Even the baby in the tummy got a pair, can't wait to put those little feet inside.
Christmas morning excitement!
James and I decided to make the kids gifts this year, which was a lot of fun and best part they actual liked them! Here are the boys opening up their gift made by daddy.
Rolling carts on casters and two of them! These things are awesome and the kids all love them, for riding on, putting stuff on, possibilities are endless and James did a great job coming up with this idea and making it all work with only days til Christmas.
And Madilyn's favorite gift..Rosie! A life size waldorf/rag doll I made for her. It was love at first sight and they've pretty much been inseparable since. We even took her on a lunch date to sushi, just the 3 of us. Rosie is made from all organic knit cotton and stuffed with all wool (almost 3 pounds of wool to be exact!) Her hair is made from the softest alpaca wool I've ever felt. ever. And I'm pretty proud to say that all that hair is sewn securely on her head, not glued (which was a big accomplishment in itself) It was a fun project to work on and I learned a ton in the process.
Rosie helped her open all her other gifts that day too and has since gone EVERYWHERE. She needs her own seat in the car, place setting at the table, sleeps in her bed at every nap/bedtime,etc. I have to admit even though she is a tad bit bigger than I was imagining, I love it. I love how special she is to Madilyn already and how all my time spent was totally worth it.
After breakfast she declared she had just the outfit to match her new best friend, doesn't get much cuter than that.
And even the boys got to have some fun with a new baby or friend. Lots of mommy and daddy love coming from our house these days. Happy Holidays from the Abrams kids!