
Besides drooling over the patchwork, I was able to find a few of the items I've been hoping to find, some vintage suitcases for my craft room, an old washboard, a really adorable framed print for Madilyn's room, a lovely rose painted enameled thimble to send to my grandma and best of all a high chair. I've been keeping my eye out for "the" high chair for a long time, it needed to have a certain style and age to it, something I could also put some work into. And I found it.
It's circa 1940's-early 1950's with a vintage meyercord teddy bear decal and it's in good shape considering the chair is older than both my parents. The foot board is adjustable and the tray still slides smooth and has a nice sturdy latch. I'm so excited to restore this and put my little guy in it for supper. I wonder how many babies have sat in this very high chair in the past 60-70 years..it's so perfect.
And having such a warm and sunny day today, I thought it would be the perfect time to bring out and hand wash some of the vintage embroidered linens I use for Spring. My grandmother has many of the same pieces and matches, so timeless.
And along with my linens I happily found the cotton washcloth I knit a while back to use for spring, it's just about time.








