Well hello 28 weeks! I have been so bad at taking baby belly pics of our soon to be littlest guy. I guess I was thinking I look just like I did the three times before, but then again looking at them I don't. I'm a little bit older, probably more tired and thinking on it, he deserves his own prego belly pics right there in his scrapbook. So here is my attempt to get a few right at 28 weeks. Trying to keep 3 littles and a puppy from attacking my camera (or me) was quite the task, but Mr. little (my new nickname for the baby) now has some proof he was once in there too, even if they are a bit out of focus.
And we had to end the mini shoot with a silly face group photo. Love my kids! And sorry Ave, I'm sure you were rockin' a silly face too, but my tripod skills are a bit rusty.
My girl is always ready to give a pretty smile.
Less than 3 months to go until there will be one more monkey to add to our little zoo, can't wait!